This time I'll contribute it to the wonderful ingredients. After all, with cream and pancetta, how can you really go wrong? Add in simple prep, and 20 minutes of cook time, and it's a keeper for us.
Pancetta and Feta PastaIngredients:
½ lb Pancetta, diced
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
14 oz diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
¼ cup cream
- Fry the pancetta in a saucepan until crispy, about 5 minutes
- Drain some of the fat according to diet/taste
- Add the onions, fry until caramelised
- Add the garlic and diced tomatoes, gently fry around 5 minutes
- Add the tomato sauce and leave on low heat for 15 minute
- Turn off heat, stir in ¼ cup cream. Add more if you're feeling indulgent!