About Me

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Covered Diaper Wipe Case

I finally finished my Diaper Wipe Case! There are a few zillion tutorials online that I read through and loosely followed. These cute cases often retail for $20+ in baby boutiques so of course I had to make my own. I bought 1 fat quarter which is probably enough material to cover two cases. I had felt on hand, the trim, and all the buttons. I covered the case in a morning while listening to a movie with the kids and baking something. It didn't take long, just a ton of glue sticks! Tonight I found the buttons that I think finished the look perfectly and glued them on. Viola! Finished feels so good!
$1.00 for the Fat Quarter Material
$1.25 for the Huggies Diaper Wipe Case
$0.10 for 5 glue sticks
So my grand total for this adorable little project comes to; $2.35
I can handle that :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails