About Me

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jewelry

Over the holiday weekend, I went to Michaels Craft and bought a jewelry making board. I have wanted one of these for the longest time! I have a good supply of beads and fixings, but never a long enough stretch of time to make an entire project!
I took a group of beads and layed out bracelets for each of the girls on Friday. I continued to work on these throughout the weekend whenever I had a few minutes to spare and they are almost all done! I will take pictures of them on the girls when I finish them. Abigails bracelet is a funny thing. She doesn't have much in the way of wrists, just a nice little fold, so she won't be able to wear her bracelet for long, as it could feasable be rolled off of her hand without much effort. But hey, little Chunks have the right to be adorned too!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails